Founded in 1983 and located in Dayton, Ohio, Circuit Pak
is a privately owned company specializing in electronic
Full Turn-Key/ Consigned Assembly Options:
- Let us take the work out of your procurement process by selecting our Turn-Key service, or choose to consign all of the materials by providing them and letting us do what we do best, assemble your pcbs!
- We offer the capabilities to do either leaded or RoHS (lead free) assembly, based on your assembly needs.
Whether you need a simple thru-hole printed circuit board or one that is more complex and densely populated, you'll find we can get the job done for you at a competitive price without sacrificing quality.
The thru-hole capabilities are supported by:
- Vectra wave soldering systems, which can accommodate printed circuit boards up to 24″ wide
- High performance dual wave technology allows defect-free soldering of conventional thru-hole assemblies as well as mixed technology printed circuit boards
Allows Circuit Pak to efficiently process Tin/Lead and Lead Free assemblies on densley populated mixed technology PCB boards.
Surface Mount Technology
Combined with a staff that is dedicated to producing quality products, you'll find that we can quickly produce any assembly that you desire, in any quantity you need, and in time to meet your requirements.
- 5 high speed SMD lines each producing at 60,000 part placements per hour
- Surface mount assembly equipment can accommodate component sizes from 0201s through a maximum package size of 74 mm. square at accuracies to +/- 0.025 mm.
- Fine pitch placement to 0.15 mm.
- BGA’s and micro-BGA’s are accurately placed using the high-resolution gray scale vision processing system.
- POP Assembly(Part on Part Assembly)
- Our reflow systems incorporate a total forced convection reflow oven. This allows greater equilibrium to reflow and reduces the likelihood of overheating, which can thermally stress the components and printed circuit boards. Temperature gradients across boards packed with both large and small components are minimized.
- Our laser section microscope permits non-contact dimensional measurements of solder paste deposition. It can quickly identify a variety of solder paste defects, which together account for over 90% of all assembly defects. This gives us even tighter control over the quality of the printed circuit boards we assemble.
Circuit Pak's Quality Control Department combines state-of-the-art defect-detection equipment with skilled technicians to produce high quality printed circuit boards for our customers. Quality control for us is something that happens at each and every step along the production path.
Automated optical Inspection (AOI)
The inspection relies on state-of-the-art technology for printed circuit board inspection that replaces manual visual inspection. Therefore the automated inspection machine can assure a consistent product every time. Our AOI machines offer full defect coverage at the highest throughput. By combining multiple cameras and camera angles assemblies can be inspected for placement, solder joint quality and a variety of other defects. AOI accomplishes a typical cycle gain of 80%.
We couple our high quality production with rigid inspection to the IPC-610 Class 3 standard.
X-Ray & BGA Rework
Circuit Pak provides X-Ray inspection capabilities to ensure quality standards are met for BGA’s, Flip Chips, and other high density packages.
BGA’s and micro-BGA’s are accurately placed using the high-resolution gray scale vision processing system.
The In-Circuit Test (ICT) exists to test, detect, and locate electronic circuit board faults.
In-circuit test equipment operates by measuring each component to check that it is in place and of the correct value.
- The Agilent 3070 provides superior test coverage, accuracy, and repeatability.
- The 3070 provides the most versatile and flexible analog and digital testing capability of any in-circuit test system on the market today allowing us to electrically test today’s most complex digital devices.
- Bench Testing
- Functional testing or any customer specific testing needs
Value Added Services
- Confomal Coating
- 2D Laser Etching
- Box Build
- Tab Routing
- PCB Depanelizing